Thursday, May 24, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend Tournament (Sunday) - Update

There is still plenty of time to sign up for this Sunday!! Don't forget... party at the Pit afterwards! Details are two posts below.

















In the comment section, please provide the following information:

1. Will you be playing in the tournament?
2. Will you be able to bring a net?
3. Will you be attending the party afterwards?
4. Do you actually know Andy?
5. Will you be bringing a present valued at $100 or more?
6. Do you have an aversion to midgets and ponies?
7. Any other comments that will spark conversation!
8. Has anyone ridden a midget?

Also, don't forget to check out Bill Bowen's first installment of Training Tips and Techniques for Fully Enjoying the King & Queen Experience: The Art of Serving the Weaker Player

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in Balto. this weekend. Have a great tournament!

sara4228 said...

1. Yes
2. No
3. maybe
4. yes
5. nope
6. nope
7. Wood Eye Wood Eye
8. nope

Anonymous said...

yes to both playing and partying from Uzel's. Count us in (2).

Unknown said...

Todd:

I am in and can bring a net. I also bought a sand kit after four or more years of Graham having to use his dinner plates from his house to suspend my poles.
See you Sunday (Or Sat. night for those that are in town.)

Sung Chung said...

A quick question -- I don't see my name among the list of players. Or have I been dubbed the "Ninja"?

Andi said...

1. In for Sun
2. I have a net, which it appears Gustible will be carting... (apparently community property by definition of 5 years of non commital living in sin... nevertheless, I claim my 1/2) After drinking most of them off in France with Tam, I have 2 balls left and will bring. One is named Gus, the other, Ible.
3. I eat, I drink, I do party. I don't speak French but have mastered Caveman. Boogie, Boogie.
4. I know Andy so well, I named myself after him.
5. See 4... isn't that present enough?
6. Only midgets, ponies are cool.
7. "Who is Foot Fault?" and Will he stop the game of volleyball?

Todd Serad said...

Sung... you are the Ninja!

Peter Chislett said...

I'm in for Sunday