Friday, April 27, 2007

Long Beach For Tomorrow (4/28)

So far we have a light showing. The weather/rain we see today will be gone by 2am tonight... about the same time Patrick settles in for the evening at the beach. By 8am the temp will be up to 58... 60 by 9am. The high will be once again flirting with 70!

At this moment we have the following:
Men
Me + 1 net
Graham
Matt
Sung
Patrick
Jorge
Rick

Women
Carla from Miami
Darlene
Big Lar!!

We still want to play, but with the limited women, we are more likely to shift to a "non-gender" specific tournament. Let me know if that is a problem with anyone. Also, if you are still interested in playing... there is still plenty of time to sign up. Just click on the comment button and give me a resounding "yea!!"

9am... Long Beach!
Post party: Sutton Place... lets trash this joint!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok. I'll play.

Matt said...

I don't think they're limited at all...

notnyat said...

um...any problems if I just show up? Don't want to sign up cuz there is a HUGE chance I can't make it but in case I can I don't want to miss out on the sandy fun.

Unknown said...

I'm not 100% sure but I'm going to try to make it.

Freddy Garcia said...

i'm thinking of going, is there an address i can map quest ? i'm driving from englewood n.j.

Todd Serad said...

To Notnyat, If you can... come on out. If we don't see you by...lets say 9:15, we'll assume you got stuck in traffic and are not coming.

Freddy, mapquest "National Blvd" in Long Beach. Once at the boardwalk hang a right and continue to just past the lifeguard house.... that's where you'll find us.

Unknown said...

I'll be there.

chrisbPT said...

can't play tomorrow, I have a nonvolleyballplayer out of town visitor. oh well, sacrifices are being made. Have fun! Last week was perfection.

Anonymous said...

OK SO I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GUYS GOT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND I DON'T KNOW IF I KNOW ANY OF YOU... BUT I WOULD LOVE TO GET IN ON THIS KING AND QUEEN ACTION!!! PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH THE NEXT DATES!:) trishmorris10@aim.com
Thanks, Trish

Todd Serad said...

Hey Trish,

Welcome aboard... look forward to meeting you! I'm sure you will know several of us!