Friday, October 12, 2007

Head Count for Saturday

Despite potential Monster Truck Racing conditions, we're still going ahead with the nude mud wrestling in Inwood--sorry, I mean the King and Queen tomorrow. Damn hopes.

Todd, unfortunately, had a family emergency and will not make it, so if you emailed or contacted Todd directly about tomorrow, please either post a comment on the blog or email myself (bbowen8@gmail.com), or Graham (Graham.Spiers@gfigroup.com) today and let us know. Sung I have you as in. Phil, if I don't hear from you or see you Saturday, I'll assume your second date went VERY well.

$Bill

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

New player Michael Chi. New to outdoor and will probably suck. :) please add him to the boy count for tomorrow!
DIT

Anonymous said...

hey bill, I have a feeling we'll be a little bit late (just a hunch). But we'll be there. send your cell number to amy@aefletcher.com if you want to have an accurate update in the morning.
A & M