Monday, July 2, 2007

July 4th/AVP Weekend Invite

The big summer holiday is already upon us? No plans yet you say... heck, I didn't even know what I was doing until about ten or fifteen minutes ago.

Here are my plans... spending Tuesday and Wednesday on the beach at Point Pleasant. Try to get to the beach in the afternoon on Thursday and Friday (later in the afternoon). Go to the beach on Saturday... maybe mix it up by going to the AVP in the late afternoon... and then the AVP in Seaside for the championships.... something like that. Probably have a cocktail or two in the evenings... grill... and maybe play some volleyball.

I have spoken to Tammy about accommodating people who want to come down to visit... some can stay with her, and some can stay with Martina and me. We'll work it out.

Let me know!

12 comments:

Andi said...

Gus and I are in.

Unknown said...

Is there actually going to be a tournament? I can put a couple of people up as well.

Unknown said...

GAV Tourney Asbury. I would like to play PU with a bunch of people instead. Have six already this weekend. Could probably fit a Duce. 732-278-9252

Anonymous said...

I read it twice, and I still don't know what I'm in for. But if Andi says I'm in, I'm in.

Rick said...

Alex Dag and I are playing GAV on Saturday, but are hoping to play pick-up (or a K&Q) on Sunday at Seaside Heights!
Tam, Derek and his girlfriend are probably coming after all...looks like your living room floor might be packed!

Anonymous said...

I would be more than happy to comr down IF I had the time...

Going on a trip with the family this week/weekend. I will try to cathcup with all of you later in the summer...

Ditty

Anonymous said...

Looks like I will be on Long Island for Independence day. Andi and I will be in your neighborhood from Friday on. Let us know if there is room for us.

Matt said...

Amy and I'll be in PPB for the weekend. Probably going to the AVP Sat., and playing the tournament in Asbury Sun. If y'all want to get together n grill out Saturday night, I'd be into that.

Anonymous said...

My cell number is 267-968-9957.

Matt, give me a ring on Saturday!

Rick said...

Turns out Alex and I are playing GAV on Sunday (as A, AA mens is Sunday....Matt no Coed this weekend). Hope to see you all in Seaside Heights on Saturday!

Matt said...

Yeah, I was planning to play Men's AA Sunday, but after I registered, they told me the tournament was closed. Still plan on going to the AVP tomorrow morning, and would still like to get some pickup together Sunday, as well as BBQ and beer. I don't care where we play pickup, as long as it's not nasty.

Anonymous said...

we just came back from our vacation. We will try to come down to the beach on Saturday. I will call.

Cenk.