Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Sheep's Meadow Volleyball - From Chris Bergmann

hi all,
Sorry for the group email. Checking in to say hi, and hope you are enjoying the start of full-on volleyball weather. I am trying to put together some midweek games on the courts at Sheep's meadow. I am available most days after 4 pm, and was wondering who might be interested in playing, 5-8pm-ish. wed and thurs are best for me.

Doubles, threes, or fours depending on who can show up. Move onto the sand if it is not crowded.
Let me know if you are interested, and i will keep you on the list.
If i don't hear from you, i won't contact you.

ciao
chris bergmann
917-378-5631
bergieny@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Sung Chung said...

I would be interested, but I won't be able to start until the end of the month, as I will be traveling. Still, keep me posted please.

chrisbPT said...

hi sung, leah h-b,and heather m. I was unable to email you with details, could you email me directly, and i will try again.
thanks
chris b.